- Dental Implant Unit including Optic Motor and 20:1 Implant Handpiece
- 8 pre-set programmes enables simple operation;
- Positioning – Accurate positioning oon the alveolar bone by using a positioning drill
- Hole Drilling – Determine the direction and depth of hole drilling
- Hole Broadening – Determine the diameter of the hole
- Tapping – Make a thread to match the implant
- Implanting – Place the implant
- Setting – Setting a closure cap, screw a nut onto the implant
- Free Mode – speed range up to 40,000 rpm for other clinical procedures
- Cleaning – System flush
- The Implant unit includes a multi function foot pedal which is able to select programme, water flow, forward / reverse and dynamic control of the handpiece speed (rotation speed according to pressure on pedal)
The device is equipped with a lowering tip, it makes it possible to prepare a bed for implant placement.
A large touch screen makes it much easier to operate the instrument and gives an ideal visualization of the preset values.
It is used for high-precision dental implant procedure. Providing the dentist controlled speed and torque to increase accuracy.
Quiet and high quality Swiss motor that is comfortable for the patient to reduce the anxiety.