Moverio BT-40S all-in-one smart glasses include a custom-made intelligent controller and offer advanced optical technology with Full HD 1080p resolution, wide field of view and vivid colour reproduction.
Enhance visitor, customer and audience experiences
The BT-40S can produce immersive experiences while the user maintains situational awareness. Rich colours and high contrast mean that 2D and 3D rendering appear true-to-life, with transparent unused display space for enhanced content overlays. These all-in-one smart glasses include the Moverio Intelligent Controller, running Android for custom software integration, and support a range of commercial applications, including:
- visitor experiences in museums, theme parks and heritage sites;
- subtitling in theatres and cinemas;
- patient entertainment or intraoral scanning in dental practices.
They also come with the Google Play Store
Transform dental practices
These all-in-one smart glasses can enhance the intraoral dental scanning procedure for dentists by brining the camera feed into the field of view of the dentist, allowing complete focus on the patient and the task at hand. Dental patients can also benefit from a comfortable and customisable entertainment solution.
- See-through binocular display: Maintain situational awareness while experiencing digital content
- Image quality: Si-OLED technology and Full HD 1080p display
- Ergonomic: Lightweight design with flexible temples for different head sizes
- Moverio Intelligent Controller: Integrated touchscreen for multiple user interfaces
- Connectivity and sensors: Future-proofed for custom app development