- No need to change the dust bag due to the bagless fine filter technology, including mechanical filter cleaning.
- Processing safety due to bi-directional communication between extraction unit and CAM unit thanks to the SPS interface.
- Process optimized suction performance for compact CAD/CAM units.
- Noise level reduced due to a fully enclosed collector motor, with a motor run time of >1000 operating hours.
- Easily built-in due to compact construction.
- Attractive, high grade design due to the use of special plastic.
- Low downtime as the motor can be quickly replaced by the user (takes 10 min).
- Active health protection due to filter technology with a filter efficiency of 99.9%.
|Permissible mains voltage / frequency||230–240 V, 50/60 Hz | 220 V, 50/60 Hz ||
120 V, 50/60 Hz | 100 V, 50/60 Hz
|Nominal voltage||230 V | 220 V | 120 V | 100 V|
|Suction turbine power*||490 W (230 V) | 460 W (220 V) ||
480 W (120 V) | 480 W (100 V)
|Volume flow (max.)||2500 l/min (1.47 ft³/s)|
|Max. depression||219 hPa (3.2 psi)|
|Filter quality||Class M according to EN 60335-2-69|
|CAM interface||RJ 45 socket|
|SPS: Input signal / Output signal||2x inputs / 2x outputs (turbine on/off, status information)|
|LpA** (at max. volume flow)||56,9 dB(A)|
|Weight (empty)||approx. 13,2 kg (29.1 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||245 x 440 x 500 mm (9.6 x 17.3 x 19.7″)|
|Ø suction fittings, interior / exterior||35 mm / 40 mm (1.38″ / 1.57″)|
|Fill level dust drawer||approx. 2,6 l (0.69 gal)|