Characteristics of OPT IM 1: regular cleaning and disinfection wipes
- It is non-toxic and free of artificial flavours.
- It is safe, does not irritate the eyes, skin or respiratory system.
- Does not leave active residues; does not contribute to antimicrobial resistance.
- Can be used against COVID-19 when used according to the instructions for use against poliovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices.
- Compatible with hard surfaces including, but not limited to, dental chairs, stools, lights, and countertops if used according to our label instructions.
- Broad-spectrum bactericidal, tubercullucidal and virucidal.
- Environmentallyfriendly ashydrogen peroxide decomposes into water and oxygen, so the impact on the environment is less.
- To achieve proper disinfection, surfaces must be wet at all times.
- Excellent wettability: remains wet long enough for contact times to elapse.
- It has a shelf life of two years from the date of manufacture. The expiry date is shown on each container.
Performance spectrum of OPT IM 1: regular cleaning and disinfection wipes
- Adeno, Polio, Murine Noro in only 30 seconds according to EN 14476
- Tuberculocide and fungicide in 1 minute.
- Bactericidal according to EN 13727 and virucidal according to EN 14476 in 30 seconds
- Virucide complete in 2 minutes according to RKI / DVV standard (Polio, Adeno, Murine Noro, SV40)
Product information OPT IM 1: regular cleaning and disinfection wipes
|Content||1 package of 160 units of 15 x 18 cm|
|Manufacturer||COLTENE – SCICAN|