Small BUT POWERFUL
Full-metal body, ergonomically-streamlined design. Without tiredness from long-time holding. 108g main unit. Anti-shock and durable.
7 Modes to fully meet a variety of clinical needs
Modes: Normal mode, High mode, Turbo Mode, Ortho Mode, Soft Mode, Pulse Mode and Check mode.
Uniform beam, strong penetrability.
Light intensity up to 30000mw/cm2
More focused light output thanks to a light angle of only 15.8°. Ensuring good deep curing effect. The light intensity of Curing light will be reduced when the curing distance increases. Compared to other Curing Lights, O-STAR undergoes less light loss.
Charging base with built-in light meter
There is a light meter built in the charging base. Accurate light intensity is required for efficient polymerization of the resin, bringing you and your patients the best treatment experience.
360° Rotatable head
Meeting various clinical needs. Easy to illuminate all angles in the mouth. The low-profile head can easily reach the posterior teeth. The patient only needs to open the mouth slightly and enjoy comfortable treatment.
- Turbo mode from 1 second.
- Integrated spectrometer Uniform and collimated beam.
- Optimally collimated beam output, effectively reduce the optical loss.
- Light source design provides excellent intra-oral access.
- Constant light intensity. The solidification effect is not affected by the consumption of remaining power.
- Charging base with an integrated radiometer.
Technical Specification Woodpecker O-Star Curing Light
|Size of the main unit
|Net weight of the main unit
|Applied parts of the equipment
|Top of main unit, Point cure lens
|Duty cycle of the equipment
|20 Sec on/20 Sec off
|Rechargeable Lithium battery Battery model
|Over current and short circuit protection
|100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.4A Max.